Insert Background Code Here

Hover over an image to Pin It

Thursday, May 8, 2014

What's that Font?

If you follow me, you know I love to get crafty.  I use one of those electronic cutters with some computer software that lets me use any font I have installed on my computer.  If you know me, you will know that I have HUNDREDS of fonts.

I use my cutter to cut out fabric for applique and quilting.  I cut vinyl for decals and I cut paper for scrapbooking.  Cutting out letters in different fonts are probably the number one thing I cut out.

Here's my problem... Going through every font to see which one I like the best is for the birds!

Well..... KUDOS to WORDMARK

Wordmark is an online tool that allows you to see all your fonts.  All you do is type the word in the little square at the top and then click "Load Fonts" and viola! The word appears in every font you have.  The best part? It is FREE!  Visit their ads, visit their page and give them a big thank you!!

I just typed "Jill Dunn" in the little box, and look at that! I am just giddy right now! Gotta go cut out some letters!!

click photo to enlarge

No comments: