Insert Background Code Here

Hover over an image to Pin It

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Vermicomposting Blog Party

I've never hosted a blog party before... go figure!  So, here it goes with Link Party #1

This link up is to share your vermicomposting ideas.  I want to know how you grow your worms, how you recycle your waste with worms, and what methods work for you.

Link your blog by clicking the link below!  Make sure to link the post and not your main page.  You may be featured on Cackleberries!!

There are four simple rules to my link up parties. 

1. Follow me and notify me that you are following by leaving a comment.  I LOVE COMMENTS!

2. Visit at least 3 party participant's blogs.  That's easy!

3. Link, link, link.... that's what makes this fun.  Share to social media.

4. Don't forget to grab my Name Dropper button if your blog is featured.

   

No comments: